Dear Guy Who Raped me
Dear Guy who raped me
I remember the guy who tried to strangle me
He was the guy who hated me
I remember him pretty well
I know you are going to hell
I was young and innocent
you are old and persistant
I said no but you didn’t care
I screamed when you pushed your dick in there
Even though I cried
You didn’t care, you wanted inside
You were thirty two
I wasn’t old enough for you
I was only thirteen
But you wanted me to scream
I hate the air you breathe
It makes me puke to think of you inside of me
If ever we cross paths again
I will make sure you can never do it again
You stole what wasn’t yours to take
I hate you so much it makes me shake
Before you I had dreams
But now they are nightmares filled with screams
I will cut your throat and laugh at you
And make you gurgle in your blood, its true
I will stab you in the back
And the thing that makes me gag
I hate you, you are a sick fuck
You ruined my life you miserable fuck
I will cut off your dick and rape you with it
And see how you like it
You made me hate the world, and people too
If I had a gun I would shoot you
I will stick needles in your balls
No one will come when you scream through the walls
You know who you are
You took it one step to far
To choke me and hold me down
Like I was a hooker on the bad side of town
I will never be the same
All because you raped me
So now that I am grown, you better be scared
I will scalp you so beware
If you are alive
I will remedy that, and you will die
I don’t cry anymore
I don’t feel like a whore
I am a better woman now because of you
But don’t think that will stop me from killing you
I was a child
I suppose the thought of that makes you smile
Thirteen you sick asshole
Couldn’t you pay some one to suck your hole
You have made me hate people like you’
I want to harvest everything inside of you
If ever I find you,
You will take it up the ass in the bathroom
I am a woman, I will use a knife
No one will come to save your life
If ever you touch me again
It will be your last, so I dare you to try again
I will rape your dead body
And then you will know how it feels to be nobody
No one will find your body, or your remains
I will shoot air into your veins
And the very last thing to go will be your dick
Then I will fuck you in the ass with it
I hope you wake in the night in fear
Because you know that I am near
I didn’t call the cops, for a good reason
I wanted to bring you to your knees then
And stab you in the face
So I never have to look any place
And be in fear
that you could be near
So let this being a warning to you sick assholes
I will kill you all by the handfull
I hope your read this and cry
Because soon you will die
I may be a woman of scorn
But I will make you regret the day you were born
(PS) fuck you
No comments:
Post a Comment