Chocolate, cards and slit your wrist day
February fourteenth is here….yeah
Better known as Slit Your Wrist Day
All of the stupid couples will go out
But not a lot of them will put out
Buy some chocolates and even a card
And fill it with something, someone else wrote, its not hard
And buy flowers for the pussy you are hoping to get
I on the other hand have wrists to slit
Valentines is not really a holiday
Just time for corporations to make some money
This holiday was created for the stupid
Who are awaiting an arrow from cupid
By out chocolate they cost the least
We don’t care if you are obese
Buy a dozen roses that cost 50 bucks
Hoping to get a holiday fuck
Why do what they want you to do?
Don’t be trendy do what you want to do
Spend the whole day naked eating some pie
At about ten o clock you will be ready to die
I’ll drink the water when you’re done
See isn’t this more fun
Valentines for your loved ones
I’ll show you one I’ve already done
February eighteenth you’ll be put in your grave
It will show you died on Valentine’s day
Next year everyone will either remember of forget
That your corpse is lying in a pit
On the remembrance day of your death
I will hunt down your loved ones until their last breath
Everyone after that will know
Valentines day id a day of death that you cant outgrow
No comments:
Post a Comment