Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pain

Pain

I look at you, and all I see
Is pain deep down inside of me
My heart feels as if it was ripped out
All I want to do is scream and shout
It hurts to think of you
All I want is to be done with you
You look away, when I cry
I am still here I did not die
You ignore my calls, and ignore my texts
Your advice, "Get over it"
Get over it you say "I am through"
Well guess what I know what to do to you
I'll get my shovel and bury you
You will be gone before the next rain
Tell me my pain is not the same
As yours, well fuck you
I'll stick a knife in you
I would rip out your heart
but its not there only a hollowed part
A shadow of what used to be
Until the day you die, you will remember me
Ignore my pain
I will be the knife cutting your veins
Not on my new shirt mind you
I will wear something of yours, there is nothing you can do
Pain is important to me
It rate higher than love for me
Because love is empty and cruel
I knew that you would just sit there and drool
Love is for the week
From my cold heart I speak
Pain is all there is
All there ever was
There is no love here, you ruined that for me
Pain is my life, I must thank your for this
So fuck you, you get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment