Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Deadly Dreams

Deadly Dreams

The dreams I have are not friendly
The dreams happen to be very deadly
Who drowns, do you want to know?
But there are so many ways to go
You can drown or be burned alive
For in all my dreams you die
I dont dream of sunshime or a summer rain
I dream of demons causing eternal pain
There was a dream where I was Death
I took all the poor souls last breath
My life is full of pain
My dreams happen to be the same
I can not pull the covers over my face
Hoping I will wake from this dreadful place
My dreams are of fear and death
Dreams that even you suffocate and gasp for breath
blood flowing long and slow
Dead bodies all about where do I go
In your dreams you can not run or hide
For you are trapped inside
Until you wake and scream
Oh my god it was just a dream
But what if you awoke to find the nightmare true
How could this happen to you.
You could have a great day, and have happy thoughts
But in your dreams you scream in terror lost
For fear of sleep
Is so sad that you weep
But your dreams are still there waiting
Because you have to sleep soon so stop debating
Once you finally close your eyes
Your nightmare begins and your soul dies
So take a pill and relax your mind
For your dreams will be of a horrid kind

No comments:

Post a Comment