Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poor Old Ben

Poor Old Ben

Who are we talking about
Poor Old Ben who cant put in
He is so soft, and hairy
But his dick cant get hard its scary
He claims to love women
But can’t get the batter in the oven
Some one is coming but its not him
Because he is Poor Old Flacid Ben
Maybe he’s gay or has a small dick
But girls are gonna give up on him really quick
Show him some porn, but he runs away
I think its because he is Gay
There is nothing wrong with that you see
He has just been barking up the wrong tree
Maybe something medical is wrong
Or maybe its because he wears a thong
Poor Old Ben is never gonna get laid
Even if a hooker has been paid
So pity him if you will, but I do not
Because he is an asshole and is not hot
He thinks he lie to get his way
He should try with men another day
So can he masterbate
I guess it is time for the debate
Can flaccid Ben get it up
If there is no one around to fuck
I guess we may never no
If dick has the ability to grow
So when you see him, don’t laugh or stare
Because at least he doesn’t have come stains in his underwear
I suppose he would make a good punching bag
Or a man looking good in drag
For poor Old Ben
It may go up but it never goes in

No comments:

Post a Comment