I hate you
I hate everything about you, its all lies
I hate your walk, your talk, your smiles
I hate your face, your hands, your teeth
Man my hate is strong, I hate it when you breathe
If you were to die
Not a single tear would flow from my eyes
I hate you, all of you, everything you stand for
I hate you, you stupid fucking whore.
I hate you so much it hurts to cry
It feels like razor blades coming out of my eyes
I hope you die, and no one grieves
I hope you are in desperation, and everyone leaves
I hope you get hit by a car, or a train
I hope your dumb ass drowns in the rain
I hate you, more than you will ever know
I hope you are always alone
Without a family to call your own
You are an ugly soul
Your heart is nothing but coal
I hope that you fall asleep at the wheel
When I hear the news of your death, I will squeal
I hope you get sick, and never get well.
I hope your soul languishes in hell
But hell would be to good for you
You should suffer a long time, fuck you
I relish the fact that I hate you so
My hate fuels my strength just so you know.
I hope at night you cry
Wishing that death comes by
But that would be too good for you
You must live long and not prosper too
But have nothing but poor luck
I hope you get to fuck
But only because they are desperate for
You, you dirty fucking whore.
I hope you get left out in the cold
And you scream in pain and can not be consoled
And whenever you decide to die
I promise to be at your funeral, but I will laugh not cry
I hope the county buries you
Because we both know, no one loves you
I must disclose this mystery face
I see it everyday in mirrors all over the place
The person that I hate the so much
Is the person I can see and I can touch
I see her in the mirror,
Her sad face, so inferior
That person is me, I hate myself
I take pills to hide myself
But what I say is true
So fuck you, self, fuck you
No comments:
Post a Comment