How I would Kill You
This is the story of how you will die
No more pleas or cries
I have made up my mind, so long ago
Slow shall be your death, so here we go
I have been following you life
And I have decided tonight is the night
Hug your kids say good bye to your wife
This is the end of your life
I must let you know,
Why I have chosen you so
You were chosen because of the life you have lead
And time is at hand for you to be dead
You are rude, greedy and have a despicable face
You have stolen and lied all over the place
I am doing my part
All of this I can see in your heart
You have squandered your gifts,
And hurt little children so now I am pissed
I am the Angel of death
I will smile down on you as you take your last breath
Society need not to worry about you, anymore
I saw what you did to that whore
Raped her and stole her money
You ran off finding it funny
Well now society will laugh at you
Because your death is upon you
You abused your kids, and hit your wife
And now you will pay for it with your life
For I am the Angel of Death, we all know to well
Your soul belongs in hell.
But you beg “what about my family”
Trust me once you are gone, they will be happy
They will be able to forget you
Right after they bury you
Your wife hides her laugh behind her veil
She can be at peace while you are in hell
Your children will spit on your grave
And abuse their own children someday
You have brought no joy to anyone, but your self
So look in the mirror and put your hand on the shelf
The Angel of Death comes to see you die
And carry you to where the demons lie
You have an epiphany but its too late
Your time has run out, you know the date
You could have done better, but too bad
You squandered the life that you had
A wife who thought she could handle it
Maybe If I pray I could change it
To make him a better man and father
But soon she knew, it was a bother
Because your children ran and told her what you did
You mother fucker, all that disgusting shit
I have a special place for you
In the ground while life rushes over you
You live no more
Your wife is not a whore, but a beautiful life
A life you tried wipe out with a knife
And she stood by you still
Until the children. Then she lost her will
I heard her praying one night
Please take him away and remove my fright
For I am scared for our lives
So I am the answer to her prayer, its you who dies
Kill yourself you miserable piece of shit
The world is better off without you in it.
You are dead,
They can bury you with a clear head.
No more wasting their time
Trying to turn you from crime
One act that went to far
And that is why you dead as you are
For I am the Angel of Death
I answered the prayer and took your last breath
No comments:
Post a Comment